Builder Bid is owned and operated by Builder Bid Software LLC of Little Rock, AR (USA)
1. General Information
Users’ personal data collected through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Builder Bid Software LLC
- 14 Haywood Ct, Little Rock, AR 72223 (USA)
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 501-777-8279
(Hereinafter referred to as “Builder Bid”):
2. Types of Information Gathered
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services effectively and to personalize and continually improve the user’s experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide, search, read and view content on the platform, register as a user, purchase a plan, use the features available on the platform and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company name
- Company type
- Company website
- Links to social media profiles
- Construction project related data and inputs (including specifications, bid requests, takeoff measurements, estimates, engaged subcontractors or vendors, and user files uploaded through the platform)
- User content
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our website or online presence such as ‘cookies’
Builder Bid will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the platform you automatically provide us with the following information:
- Mobile device ID
- Model and manufacturer
- Operating system
- Version information
- IP address
Payment Information: Your credit card or payment card data will be processed by the payment platforms available on the website (Stripe), which will treat and keep your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform. Builder Bid reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
Meta (Facebook) Pixel: Our website uses the Facebook Pixel. Through the Facebook Pixel we can collect user information for different purposes. We use the Facebook Pixel for the following purposes:
- Collect statistics about our website (for example, the number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website (for example, whether you opened or followed links contained in them).
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Tailor advertisements to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Social Media: On our platform and website you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information.
It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social media used on our website and platform.
3. How Long We Keep Your Data
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be kept for the time necessary to provide the website, the platform and the functionalities available on the platform or until the user keeps the user account on the platform or decides to close it or until Builder Bid closes and/or deletes the user account. Builder Bid may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Builder Bid may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. How We Use Your Information
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use personal information collected through our platform and website as described below:
- Provide the platform.
- User registration.
- Provide construction software tools.
- Process payments.
- Send invoices to our users.
- Provide the functionalities available on the platform.
- Improve our website and platform.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our website and platform.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Sending notifications and other messages via SMS messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Builder Bid and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Builder Bid.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. How Do You Get My Consent?
6. How We Share Information
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information solely and exclusively as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our website and platform. Examples include processing payments (Stripe), sending emails (SendGrid), sending SMS messages, (Twilio), providing tooltips and chat support and software tutorials (Intercom), analyzing data (Mixpanel, Google Analytics), providing the appointment booking system (Calendly), creating ads (Meta, Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance and delivering search results.
Protection of Builder Bid and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Builder Bid, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Builder Bid uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. Protecting Your Information
We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know such information to provide certain functions and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Builder Bid follows generally accepted industry standards for data security to protect the personal information you provide and share through the platform, both during transmission and once Builder Bid receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Builder Bid strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our website and platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the platform and website may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – European Regulations), the Privacy Act 1988 (Australian personal data protection law) and the Privacy Act 2020 (New Zealand’s Personal Data Protection Act), regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our platform and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person’s account, and restrict access to that person.
10. Third Parties
Builder Bid is owned and operated by Builder Bid Software LLC of Little Rock, Arkansas (USA)
(Hereinafter referred to as “Builder Bid”)
The information collected through cookies will be under responsibility and in charge of:
- Builder Bid Software LLC
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 501-777-8279
- Address: 14 Haywood Ct, Little Rock AR 72223 (USA)
1. What Are Cookies?
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies and to alert you when a cookies is placed on your device. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser ‘help’, ‘tool’, or ‘edit’ section. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary cookies, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of the functionalities of Builder Bid.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete the cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent Builder Bid from placing further cookies on your device unless and until you adjust your Internet browser setting as described above.
We provide the links for the management and blocking of cookies depending on the browser you use:
In cases where you access the website through an iOS or Android mobile device please follow the instructions below to delete or block cookies on your device:
3. First-Party Cookies
4. Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies may come from partners or third-party companies that provide functional web services or tools for our website and the optimal functioning and operation of our services. We use third party cookies responsibly and for the sole purpose of providing optimal functioning of the platform and services. You may opt out of these cookies by following the cookie removal information contained in this document or the technical information of the browser from which you access our website and services.
You may also refrain from providing or may withdraw your consent for Cookies via your browser settings. Your browser’s help function should contain instructions on how to set your computer to accept all Cookies, to notify you when a Cookie is issued, or to not receive Cookies at any time. Please keep in mind that Cookies are required to authenticate Calendly Users as well as perform some actions within Calendly (such as to pay for an event as an Invitee via Calendly), so in order to use the Website, some Cookies are often required. You may also manage the use of targeting, performance, and functional cookies on this website by clicking the Cookie Settings link located on the footer of this page.
Facebook/Meta Pixel Cookies
Manage your cookies
You can manage cookies from other companies on the Meta Products on this browser.
If you have a Facebook account:
- You can use your ad preferences to learn why you’re seeing a particular ad and control how we use information that we collect to show you ads.
- To show you better ads, we use data that advertisers and other partners provide us about your activity off Meta Company Products, including websites and apps. You can control whether we use this data to show you ads in your ad settings.
- The Meta Audience Network is a way for advertisers to show you ads in apps and websites off the Meta Company Products. One of the ways that Audience Network shows relevant ads is by using your ad preferences to determine which ads you may be interested in seeing. You can control this in your ad settings.
- You can review your Off-Facebook activity, which is a summary of activity that businesses and organisations share with us about your interactions with them, such as visiting their apps or websites. They use our business tools, such as Meta Pixel, to share this information with us. This helps us do things like give you a more personalised experience on Meta Products. Learn more about off-Facebook activity, how we use it and how you can manage it.
You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from Meta and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe or through your mobile device settings, where available, using Android, iOS 13 or an earlier version of iOS. Please note that ad blockers and tools that restrict our cookie use may interfere with these controls.
5. Social Cookies
6. Cookies We Use
We use the following cookies on our website:
|_fbp||.builderbid.com||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months
|_ga||.builderbid.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years
|_gid||.builderbid.com||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day
|.builderbid.com||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute
7. Purposes of Our Cookies
Our cookies are used for the following purposes:
Strictly Necessary: These cookies are essential for Builder Bid to perform its basic functions.
Security: We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
Analytics and Performance: Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our website, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our website function and to understand how users interact with them.
Advertising: These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors who use our services or visit website we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our website. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed on our website. These are set by Builder Bid and trusted third party networks and are generally persistent in nature.
8. Contact Us
Builder Bid Software LLC
Email: [email protected]